English Translation for okwọ́ -onobùlẹ
Synonyms : okwọ́ -onobùlẹ
o + kwọ + ́ o + no + bù` + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : okwọ́ -onobùlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : okwọ́ -onobùlẹ
Spelling & word formation : okwọ́ -onobùlẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala