English Translation for olí-ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀
Synonyms : olí-ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀
o + lí + ọ + ̀gẹ + ̀dẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : olí-ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : olí-ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : olí-ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)