English Translation for omaiye-ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
Synonyms : omaiye-ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
o + ma + i + ye + ọ + kọ + kì + chọ + nẹ + kẹ + ̀lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : omaiye-ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
omaiye ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : omaiye-ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
Spelling & word formation : omaiye-ọkọ kìchọnẹkẹ̀lẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language