English Translation for omaogbá
Synonyms : omaogbá
o + ma + o + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : omaogbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : omaogbá
Spelling & word formation : omaogbá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Igala Kingdom
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A