English Translation for omikialo
Synonyms : omikialo
o + mi + ki + a + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : omikialo
Word Structure - Contracted form : omikialo
Spelling & word formation : omikialo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme