English Translation for opẹ
Synonyms : opẹ
o + pẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : opẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : opẹ
Spelling & word formation : opẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- History of Igalapedia Project
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized