English Translation for otajia
Synonyms : otajia
o + ta + ji + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : otajia
Word Structure - Contracted form : otajia
Spelling & word formation : otajia
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)