English Translation for épù
Synonyms : épù
é + pù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : épù
Word Structure - Contracted form : épù
Spelling & word formation : épù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (epu)
Related by ROOT of word (pù)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala