English Translation for ípẹ́dàlù
Synonyms : ípẹ́dàlù
í + pẹ + ́dà + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ípẹ́dàlù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ípẹ́dàlù
Spelling & word formation : ípẹ́dàlù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ipe)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message