English Translation for ẹ́pío
Synonyms : ẹ́pío
ẹ + ́pí + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́pío
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́pío
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́pío
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme