English Translation for ípọ́pù
Synonyms : ípọ́pù
í + pọ + ́pù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ípọ́pù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ípọ́pù
Spelling & word formation : ípọ́pù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages