English Translation for ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Synonyms : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
ù` + pẹ + ̀pẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (upe)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Igala Kingdom
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala