English Translation for ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Synonyms : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
ù` + pẹ + ̀pẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùpẹ̀pẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (upe)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)