English Translation for épíri
Synonyms : épíri
é + pí + ri +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : épíri
Word Structure - Contracted form : épíri
Spelling & word formation : épíri
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs