English Translation for ápátá
Synonyms : ápátá
á + pá + tá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ápátá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ápátá
Spelling & word formation : ápátá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- ITA IGALA 2