English Translation for ẹ́rẹ
Synonyms : ẹ́rẹ
ẹ + ́rẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́rẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́rẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́rẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS