English Translation for árọ
Synonyms : árọ
á + rọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : árọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : árọ
Spelling & word formation : árọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language