English Translation for érọ
Synonyms : érọ
é + rọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : érọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : érọ
Spelling & word formation : érọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – O
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE