English Translation for éré
Synonyms : éré
é + ré +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éré
Word Structure - Contracted form : éré
Spelling & word formation : éré
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).