English Translation for érẹ
Synonyms : érẹ
é + rẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : érẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : érẹ
Spelling & word formation : érẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)