English Translation for ér 'ọ̀kẹbú
Synonyms : ér 'ọ̀kẹbú
é + rá + ọ + ̀kẹ + bú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ér 'ọ̀kẹbú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ér 'ọ̀kẹbú
Spelling & word formation : ér 'ọ̀kẹbú
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol