English Translation for ár 'ọ̀lọ̀
Synonyms : ár 'ọ̀lọ̀
á + rọ + ọ + ̀lọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ár 'ọ̀lọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ár 'ọ̀lọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ár 'ọ̀lọ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY