English Translation for ár 'ọmè
Synonyms : ár 'ọmè
á + ra + ọ + mè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ár 'ọmè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ár 'ọmè
Spelling & word formation : ár 'ọmè
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets