English Translation for ẹ́raku
Synonyms : ẹ́raku
ẹ + ́ra + ku +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́raku
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́raku
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́raku
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY