English Translation for éridodo
Synonyms : éridodo
é + ri + do + do +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éridodo
Word Structure - Contracted form : éridodo
Spelling & word formation : éridodo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme