English Translation for rìkókó
Synonyms : rìkókó
rì + kó + kó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : rìkókó
Word Structure - Contracted form : rìkókó
Spelling & word formation : rìkókó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ri)
Related by first LETTERS (r)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language