English Translation for árèkùmáta
Synonyms : árèkùmáta
á + rè + kù` + má + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : árèkùmáta
Word Structure - Contracted form : árèkùmáta
Spelling & word formation : árèkùmáta
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized