English Translation for ùrínyọ̀-ẹnwu
Synonyms : ùrínyọ̀-ẹnwu
ù` + rí + nyọ + ̀ ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùrínyọ̀-ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùrínyọ̀-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : ùrínyọ̀-ẹnwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – O
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)