English Translation for ẹ̀ro-olí
Synonyms : ẹ̀ro-olí
ẹ + ̀ro + o + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀ro-olí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀ro-olí
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀ro-olí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)