English Translation for érojí
Synonyms : érojí
é + ro + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : érojí
Word Structure - Contracted form : érojí
Spelling & word formation : érojí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I