English Translation for ẹroli
Synonyms : ẹroli
ẹ + ro + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹroli
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹroli
Spelling & word formation : ẹroli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala