English Translation for ẹ́rẹrẹ̀
Synonyms : ẹ́rẹrẹ̀
ẹ + ́rẹ + rẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́rẹrẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́rẹrẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́rẹrẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Orthography
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message