English Translation for érére
Synonyms : érére
é + ré + re +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : érére
Word Structure - Contracted form : érére
Spelling & word formation : érére
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Dialects of Igala Language