English Translation for óru
Synonyms : óru
ó + ru +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óru
Word Structure - Contracted form : óru
Spelling & word formation : óru
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella