English Translation for éru
Synonyms : éru
é + ru +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éru
Word Structure - Contracted form : éru
Spelling & word formation : éru
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system