English Translation for àtẹ
Synonyms : àtẹ
à + tẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àtẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àtẹ
Spelling & word formation : àtẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala