English Translation for ét 'àdùré
Synonyms : ét 'àdùré
é + ta + à + dù` + ré +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ét 'àdùré
Word Structure - Contracted form : ét 'àdùré
Spelling & word formation : ét 'àdùré
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ITA IGALA 2