English Translation for étẹ-gwùgwú
Synonyms : étẹ-gwùgwú
é + tẹ + gwù` + gwú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ-gwùgwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ-gwùgwú
Spelling & word formation : étẹ-gwùgwú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ITA IGALA 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach