English Translation for étẹ-káló
Synonyms : étẹ-káló
é + tẹ + ká + ló +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ-káló
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ-káló
Spelling & word formation : étẹ-káló
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ITA IGALA 2
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).