English Translation for àtá-kpai -íye
Synonyms : àtá-kpai -íye
à + tá + kpa + i + í + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àtá-kpai -íye
àtá kpai íye
Word Structure - Contracted form : àtá-kpai -íye
Spelling & word formation : àtá-kpai -íye
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – E
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)