English Translation for àtá-kpai -íye
Synonyms : àtá-kpai -íye
à + tá + kpa + i + í + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àtá-kpai -íye
àtá kpai íye
Word Structure - Contracted form : àtá-kpai -íye
Spelling & word formation : àtá-kpai -íye
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY