English Translation for ẹ̀tẹ́-èkwùmà
Synonyms : ẹ̀tẹ́-èkwùmà
ẹ + ̀tẹ + ́ è + kwù` + mà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀tẹ́-èkwùmà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀tẹ́-èkwùmà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀tẹ́-èkwùmà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella