English Translation for ét 'ọla-kpákpá
Synonyms : ét 'ọla-kpákpá
é + ta + ọ + la + kpá + kpá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ét 'ọla-kpákpá
éta ọla kpákpá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ét 'ọla-kpákpá
Spelling & word formation : ét 'ọla-kpákpá
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system