English Translation for étí-méjì
Synonyms : étí-méjì
é + tí + mé + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étí-méjì
Word Structure - Contracted form : étí-méjì
Spelling & word formation : étí-méjì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – U
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ