English Translation for étẹ́-àtẹ̀
Synonyms : étẹ́-àtẹ̀
é + tẹ + ́ à + tẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étẹ́-àtẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : étẹ́-àtẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : étẹ́-àtẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language