English Translation for ét 'ọwọ́
Synonyms : ét 'ọwọ́
é + ta + ọ + wọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ét 'ọwọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ét 'ọwọ́
Spelling & word formation : ét 'ọwọ́
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ