English Translation for àtá
Synonyms : àtá
à + tá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àtá
Word Structure - Contracted form : àtá
Spelling & word formation : àtá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.