English Translation for éta
Synonyms : éta
é + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éta
Word Structure - Contracted form : éta
Spelling & word formation : éta
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – O