English Translation for étabalè
Synonyms : étabalè
é + ta + ba + lè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étabalè
Word Structure - Contracted form : étabalè
Spelling & word formation : étabalè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ITA IGALA 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project