English Translation for étachi
Synonyms : étachi
é + ta + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étachi
Word Structure - Contracted form : étachi
Spelling & word formation : étachi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)