English Translation for étajó
Synonyms : étajó
é + ta + jó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étajó
Word Structure - Contracted form : étajó
Spelling & word formation : étajó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE