English Translation for étakata
Synonyms : étakata
é + ta + ka + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : étakata
Word Structure - Contracted form : étakata
Spelling & word formation : étakata
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence